Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Exercise-2 (Try to walk around somewhere and discover technopreneur idea:)

Now we are facing the second semester school year 2010-2011 for the subject Technopreneurship 2, the continuation of Technopreneurship 1. We are following the SEED model as Technopreneurship 1 introduces that model, but sad to say we finished the topic Self Mastery in the SEED model in Technopreneurship 1. Now in Technopreneurship 2 our objective is to come to an end of the three elements of the model.

The exercise two given by our instructor Mr. Randy Gamboa somewhat say that we are going to walk around somewhere and discover technopreneur idea and give some our experience or experiences. At first I don’t have an idea about business or technopreneurship that I can propose and plan for the future. However our instructor comes up this brilliant idea. Now I have a few ideas in line in for technology. In pass day I never thought that I can passed by in somewhere in Buhangin road at NHC, I see some student claiming or receiving their allowance coming from their parents far away in the place there are in. I also have an experience that kind of situation they are facing. I did some survey of other students that also doing that kind scenario. They are receiving money from their parents or even guardian. As I have seen regularly most student felt difficulties in finding the store or money transfer where that particular store is same from where their parents drop their allowance. Then I come to a brilliant idea of building a techopreneurial business of combining all kinds of money transmitter in one stop branch. In that way, students will no longer travel from different places just to find the right and specific store. This is a great advantage to the side of students just like me. In fact I am belong to that circumstances. So, I think it can help not only for as student but also in other people who experience this kind of circumstances. The nature of the business was money transfer is services to the people in line of money transferring. I hope it is a global leader in worldwide money transfer services. That provide a secure way to send and receive money to and from your loved ones nationwide – and hopefully it is sure that the money gets to where it’s needed quickly. The variety of something such as opinion, color or style of agents and locations gives you a decision to choose one thing, person, or course of action in preference to others and convenience, with many offering extended hours so that they can send and receive money at a time that’s convenient for the user or client. So why do students or even other people can choose this kind of business is that the money and services is quick, convenient to the clients, available to everyone and easy to be a member. I hope so it offers an efficient and speedy way to send money throughout the country.

Another thing which I think of new innovative is to apply my knowledge and expertise through making my own troubleshooting enterprise. Honestly speaks, I am proficient in repairing computer problems. Even it is common I still suggest this kind of business because the nation of the new era has many computers the same as the fast growing population of viruses that one of the reason why our computers crash. In fact I got earn my own money through looking after computer difficulties and of course to repair it. I had my short studies in troubleshooting when I got in Tagum before. Then I developed my skills through keep on practicing our computers at home. In that way, I am proud to myself. A small or big thing doesn’t matter where it is technopreneur innovation or not. For as long as it uses technology as an integral and key element in the transformation of goods and services. if we talk services, I also gice tutorial in troubleshooting computers so that my skills will enhance and also to my student who wants to know and want to have a background or basic in troubleshooting computers. I will teach them about computer hardware troubleshooting techniques, cable testers, software diagnostic routines, POST cards, error diagnostic methods. That computer hardware is the physical part of a computer and it is frequently changed as compared to the software. Most computer hardware is inside the computer and cannot be seen by normal users. There are a large number of the computer hardware devices including Hard disk, CD-Rom, RAM, Motherboard, Monitor, printer, peripheral devices and other devices. One of the first steps in the troubleshooting is to sort out the hardware and software problems. You can use the event viewer utility in the Windows operating systems to identify the nature and cause of the hardware or software problem. Also you can identify the hardware problems by identifying the initial start up beeps. In fact, technopreneurship is the combination of business with the help of technology. Well Computer troubleshooting has many uses, the most important being making the computer system and software trouble free. It is important because it is a point of view of the user as any fault. Also it is significant from the underlying essential idea of range of vision of the users as any responsibility for mistakes in the computer programming might result incorrect programming results. The computerization of the troubleshooting procedure might also be able to make the process more user-friendly. Even that computer troubleshooting is gives emphasis of high rank for the efficient working of the system and therefore there should be regular troubleshooting processes to make the system error free. So, even there are many computer shops still it will boom because almost of the people nowadays have their own laptops or either desktop. From my past learning’s, I had know the importance of technopreneurship these are employment creaton, local resources, promotion of technology, capital formation and lastly promotion of an entrepreneurial culture. In short, it lends great benefits in our economic status of one’s nation.

Back to the main topic, on the day when I walk across the Barrio Obrero afternoon last week I accidentally find out about something exceptional and distinctive. I formulate this idea as what I called “Palit Tayo”. This is a formal agreement where money involves. By definition, Palit Tayo is exchanging of what you have is going to be replace by money. Just like cellular phone to money, for example if you have a cellular phone and you need emergency money because you have something to buy or to pay a dept. Just see me in personal then somewhat I give money then after one month you need to return the money you borrowed with the interest, the interest is not that the same in the pawnshop if you are making “prenda”. The Owner or simply describes as Pawnbrokers (collateral loan brokers) engage in short term credit. This loan is made at a relatively high interest rates based purely on the intrinsic value of the collateral. It means like the idea of other pawnshop but it has some different among those pawnshop. Palit Tayo are participating in Civic and Religious Organization which has a mission in helping the less privilege sector of society by continuous education in Early Childhood, Earning Additional Income, and Spiritual Nourishment Programs which is vital to regain their dignity and become productive citizens of our society. All I want is to help other people who need emergency money. One of my objectives is to gain money too. It is able to be done or understood quickly yet extremely helpful for the structured community of people. Also the part timer can execute this kind of business. It can also help people looking for part time jobs. Nowadays we know that there are lots of people who are having a hard time managing their duties. But now on my new ideas, I can help not just the people in Davao but everybody around the globe. New discoveries for others to benefit in. Through these new ideas I can help the people not just for me but for everybody.

When I am tired of walking, walking, walking and walking I felt hungry at that time so I go to my favorite fast food chain. I observed and make some orders from a food chain named “JOLLIBEE”. The other term for food chain was fast food. So, the customers wait for a short of time to have a meal on table. Possibly an enhancement from the crews designated should not only in the way of being strict yet making it more proper in their services in the world of technology. There should some enhancement needed to their services. I think it could be some technological improvements to make the things more suitable and less from some annoyance. It can function as fast that people demands. Last time I spotted a person with physical impairments to have effort in falling line just to make some orders. As a customer of the food chain, I would like to give some importance or priority to those people. To improve this hassle thing, injured people should have their systematize gadget in which it was installed already in the table. They are the one personally manipulate this gadget. But still it needs man power to convey their invoice, order and also to get cash. Interruption of other customers in falling in line, because of our senior citizen and also the person that unable to see clearly objects that are far away then the company must do something to avoid it. A gadget that operated by service crew, the gadget listed the entire menu that company serve and easy to visualize to our dear senior citizen and other nearsighted person because it has power to resize the letter and picture of the menu. Utilities exert much energy according to the will of the proper supervision most especially on mapping the floor. It’s a bother on us as a customer to wait until the floor is dry whenever janitor get wipe on it. As a use of technological development, they obliged to exploit a two in one alternative cleaner which has a map and a dryer to maintain a dry floor one at a time. It has a great benefit because it doesn’t need much time to stand firm the consumer where he/she want to stay. These changes don’t need to follow. In terms of technology it’s an application of knowledge to human work. It’s up to the company to make the progress what we need in our futuristic real-world. Technopreneurship is not a product but a process of mixture in engineering the future of a person, an organization, a nation and the world. Strategic directions or decision-making processes are becoming more demanding and complex.

Last thought, the most important in business idea you have or even technopreneur idea make sure that you don’t feel the hesitation or disinclination toward your ideas because you failed, instead take that failures as a lesson for you to learn more about your business as “Guy Kawasaki” said in the presentation last meeting write a wrong and make meaning out of it. Be kind, or showing courtesy, friendliness, and consideration to your personnel and staff. Love them like as you love yourself because they are your key in reaching your goals and aims the key to become larger, to expand or become more developed and to be capable of developing naturally and remaining in a naturally healthy state that your business located. And let them to inspire your mind for you work hardly from your heart, for your business and for them. I hope one of these ideas of mine, or related to these ideas, from what I like and coming from my something hoped for, later be one of my popular and making a lot of money out of my business plans ever created. And I hope the success of the business will double and boom as compared to my business plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment